Dear praying friend,
With all the changes this year—for us personally, in our ministry and everything going on in the world—we’re making one more change. We’re hoping to be able to keep in touch better through regular Hautle Prayer Points emails.
We do want to take the time to say “thank you” for lifting us up in prayer to our Heavenly Father. We greatly appreciate it!
- Our office has been set up and we’re able to communicate effectively with the rest of the team in Europe.
- For two online Multimedia Summit meetings, with dozens of participants from across Europe, and for successful presentations we helped to create for it.
- We finished the layout of a new teaching tool which is now undergoing testing.
- For virtual clubs taking place across Europe that are reaching thousands of children during the quarantine.
- For an openness to the Gospel that has come about because of COVID-19.
- We have been able to start serving at church in the praise team and AWANA.
- We are still looking for a house to purchase in the Millersburg area.
- For the final Multimedia Summit taking place next week.
- We’re in the final stages of completing another Good News Club® resource pack. Please pray for its timely completion and as it gets translated.
- Creativity in several large projects.
- Virtual Christmas Clubs will be taking place all across Europe. Please pray many unchurched children will sign up and for the Gospel to be clearly explained. Please pray for many children to come to faith in Christ.
- Please pray as we continue to adjust as a family to our new surroundings. Pray especially that Amy and Christopher can make friends with other believers.