CEF is a Bible centered organization ministering in 153 countries around the world. Their purpose is to partner with born again believers in order to evangelize, disciple, and establish boys and girls ages 3-12 in a local church. Their core ministry is helping churches begin weekly Good News Clubs at homes, schools and other locations during the school year. Other primary ministries are: providing local children’s ministry training and CEF Press teaching and evangelism resources. The Hautle’s main task is the design and preparation of colorful training materials and evangelistic publications used in CEF overseas work.
- Hautle’s – November 2020 November 25, 2020
Dear praying friend,
With all the changes this year—for us personally, in our ministry and everything going on in the world—we’re making one more change. We’re hoping to be able to keep in touch better through regular Hautle Prayer Points emails.
We do want to take the time to say “thank you” for lifting us up in prayer to our Heavenly Father. We greatly appreciate it!
- Our office has been set up and we’re able to communicate effectively with the rest of the team in Europe.
- For two online Multimedia Summit meetings, with dozens of participants from across Europe, and for successful presentations we helped to create for it.
- We finished the layout of a new teaching tool which is now undergoing testing.
- For virtual clubs taking place across Europe that are reaching thousands of children during the quarantine.
- For an openness to the Gospel that has come about because of COVID-19.
- We have been able to start serving at church in the praise team and AWANA.
- We are still looking for a house to purchase in the Millersburg area.
- For the final Multimedia Summit taking place next week.
- We’re in the final stages of completing another Good News Club® resource pack. Please pray for its timely completion and as it gets translated.
- Creativity in several large projects.
- Virtual Christmas Clubs will be taking place all across Europe. Please pray many unchurched children will sign up and for the Gospel to be clearly explained. Please pray for many children to come to faith in Christ.
- Please pray as we continue to adjust as a family to our new surroundings. Pray especially that Amy and Christopher can make friends with other believers.
Continue reading →
- Hautle Happenings – September 2020 September 24, 2020
Dear praying friend,Autumn means change—in more ways than one!Check out our latest newsletter to see what’s up in our lives.We would really appreciate your prayers in the coming weeks as we embark on a new adventure.In Christ,Brent, Jen, Amy and Christopher HautleMake me to know your ways, O LORD;teach me your paths.Lead me in your truth and teach me,for you are the God of my salvation;for you I wait all the day long.Psalm 25:4–5Continue reading →
- Hautle Happenings – March 2020 March 31, 2020
Dear praying friend,What a roller coaster of a month we’ve all had. It’s good to know COVID-19 hasn’t taken the Lord by surprise.Please find our latest newsletter attached. A few up-to-date developments:
Thank you so much for standing with us.Blessings,-Brent, Jen, Amy and ChristopherContinue reading →
- We were asked to create a special devotional book specifically for the CEF Coronavirus page (https://www.cefonline.com/covid19/) It should go up within the next few days.
- As COVID-19 has hit Europe hard, we’re also busy with emergency materials there. Please pray we can provide these items quickly in many languages.
- Hautle Happenings – November 2019 November 13, 2019Continue reading →
Child Evangelism Fellowship
PO Box 348
Warrenton MO 63383-0348
(See their blog at www.hautle.org )