Title: Bible Built
Scripture: Psalm 119:129-136
Theme: God wants those who love His Word to see how blessed you are.
- David leads out with an expression of _______________.
- We should also honor Scripture as God’s Word to us.
- God’s Testimonies’ quality inspired David’s heart to act on them
- David relates Scripture’s _____________ _____________
- One blessing is illumination.
- Another blessing is new & holy affections.
Questions for Application:
- Do you have a favorite Sunday School experience to share?
- Who is/are children’s primary instructors in the things of the Lord? Why?
- Name some reasons for the decline of Sunday School’s vitality and importance in our time. What might be done to revive this ministry? What part might you play in it?
- In the Creation week, when God spoke a word, it was done.
- Is it any different now? If so, how so?
- Are we more apt to remember what exactly was taught in Sunday School or the persons who taught it? Why? What lesson can a teacher or prospective Sunday School teacher glean from that?