Title: Paul’s Prayer, Our Prayer
Text: Ephesians 1:15-23
Theme: God wants you to know your privileges in union with Jesus.
- The ____________ we’re called to.
- Eternal life lived out in the ultimate Promised Land.
- The Spirit reveals it to us objectively & subjectively.
- The ____________ we inherit.
- Best put, God inherits Christians & Christians inherit God.
- We’re God’s portion, but He’s our Portion too.
- The ____________we’re extended.
- Power beyond measurement—and friendly.
- Again, the Spirit makes this known to us & in us.
Questions for Further Reflection:
- Can you name some of the parts the Holy Spirit has in our salvation?
- Hint: Ephesians 1:13-15; John 3:3-8 with Ephesians 2:4-7; Ephesians 2:19-22…
- What are some plain evidences/results of the Holy Spirit indwelling and filling Christians?
- Hint, Ephesians 5:18-6:20.
- If the Holy Spirit lives in believers, why do we need to keep asking God to fill us with Him?
- What kind(s) of power does the Holy Spirit bring to our lives?