Dear praying friend,
“I have blotted out your transgressions like a cloud…” Isaiah 44:22
The other day the snow was falling so heavily, we couldn’t see the nearby mountains. That’s when verses like this come to life!
We’re so thankful for your prayers. You’ve been praying for us to be able to get a house for the last several months and Lord-willing, this afternoon we’ll be closing on a house in Elizabethville—please praise God with us! Please pray too as we’re moving over the next several days—we’re supposed to get hit with another snowstorm tomorrow.
- A large ministry promotional campaign is nearing the finish line!
- We were able to take a quick trip to see Brent’s parents this past weekend.
- All the “little” ways God orchestrated the purchase of our house. To Him be the glory!
- Amy and Christopher had a great and challenging time at our youth group snow camp.
- For our move this weekend—for safety of all those helping.
- Amy and Christopher will be changing schools. Please pray for them as they adjust to new routines, teachers and classmates at Upper Dauphin.
- For Jeff’s children Hannah (and her husband Josh) and Collin, still dealing with Jeff’s loss.
- Creativity in several large projects—especially for a complete redesign of the Youth Challenge materials.
Our mailing address is:
Elizabethville, PA 17023