Dear praying friend,
“And His name shall be called … Wonderful Counselor … Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6
There is nothing more fitting than these words right now. To have a Counselor who hears our prayers and heals our hearts and to have a Prince of Peace who brings comfort during trials.
COVID finally caught up with us. While Jen and the kids had little or no symptoms of it, Brent was hit very hard, and it ended up turning into pneumonia.
When Brent was at his worst, we received word his brother Jeff passed away suddenly—what a shock. Jeff’s wife passed away nearly two years ago and we mourn especially for their children. But we’re grateful—Jeff is with his Savior! That takes so much of the sting away, and the Prince of Peace has certainly been our peace.
We hope that this Christmas, you’ll experience the peace of Immanuel—God among us!
- Even though we couldn’t travel to the funeral, we were able to watch a live stream of Jeff’s service—and the Gospel was clearly presented.
- Brent is recovering well.
- Jen and the kids recovered quickly.
- The final Multimedia Summit session went very well, with lots of participation and enthusiasm.
- The latest Good News Club® resource pack was completed and distributed.
- Amy was able to lead a child to Christ at AWANA.
- For Jeff’s children Hannah (and her husband Josh) and Collin as they face life without their parents. Please pray for all the legal issues they face and that they would continue relying on God to be their strength.
- For us and my parents as we continue to grieve.
- We are still looking for a house to purchase in the Millersburg area.
- Creativity in several large projects.
- Please pray as we continue to adjust as a family to our new surroundings. Pray especially that Amy and Christopher can make friends with other believers.
Our mailing address is:
Millersburg, PA 17061