Express Your Pro-life Convictions
Walk for Life!
Register at CompassCareWalk.com
Pray for CompassCare
CompassCare vs. Cuomo Lawsuit
⚖️New York Senate bill S660 (aka the Boss Bill) was signed into law by Governor Cuomo on Nov 8, 2019.
⚖️The Boss Bill targets the pro-life beliefs of Christian organizations, including churches, by making it illegal to hire or manage staff based on pro-life beliefs and behavior.
A Vision Tour is a 75-minute educational event designed to give pro-life Christians an opportunity to understand how CompassCare reaches and serves women seriously considering abortion. It helps attendees understand if CompassCare is a good way for them to express their pro-life convictions. You will have a chance to meet the leadership, hear firsthand accounts of women served and babies saved from a CompassCare nurse, and learn more about the mission to “erase the need for abortion by transforming women’s fear into confidence.” Light refreshments are provided and children of all ages are welcome to attend.
- 2nd Thursday (7:00 PM – 8:15 PM) and 4th Saturday (9:30 AM – 10:45 AM) of each month
- Each tour can accommodate up to 12 people
- To reserve a spot, call (716) 800-2309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st Saturday (9:30 AM – 10:45 PM) and 3rd Thursday (7:00 PM – 8:15 PM) of each month
- Each tour can accommodate up to 20 people
- To reserve a spot, call (585) 232-3894 or email email@example.com
Join hundreds of fellow believers in prayer for women seriously considering abortion. Sign-up to receive regular prayer requests from the exam room by clicking below.
Leverage your time and talent on behalf of women and their children. Join the CompassCare team as a volunteer.
Join the CompassCare Community