Dear family, friends, prayer partners,
I (Alanna) will be writing this month’s support letter! I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has been praying for me and for my family for the past 19 years that we have been with AIM. I personally have felt your prayers and support all these years!
- We had a dream come true trip out West as a family in May, it was amazing! The photo below is of us at the Grand Canyon.
- Rod completed a conflict training for regional leaders as they help teams manage conflict in healthy ways. He also led a COACH training workshop in April to missionaries and mission leaders. Pray for Rod as he prepares for an AIM leadership conference in Kenya next February.
- Lori continues to enjoy working for the business as missions travel job. Her most recent project is connecting people who are interested in missions to mission organizations. Pray for Lori as she continues to make Florida home.
- I (Alanna) just accepted a job with Africa Inland Mission as the Third Culture Kid Care Coordinator! I will be moving to Georgia in 2 weeks. Pray that I would quickly find a good community and for a smooth transition.
- Autumn is working at WinShape (Chick-fil-A) Camps this summer as a Team Leader over the counselors who work with teen girls going into their senior year of high school. Pray for Autumn as she leads the girls in the woods and for rest.
- Anissa is also working at WinShape Camps as a counselor for 8th and 9th grade girls. Good news–she just got accepted in the Occupational Therapy Assistant program at Advent Health University in Orlando, Florida! She will start in the beginning of September. Pray that Anissa would know how to handle difficult situations with her girls at camp.
My parents were able to visit one of their supporting churches in Indiana in April as well as one in Pennsylvania in June. They love connecting and encouraging churches to grow in their mission outreach programs.
- Pray for my Grandma Rondeau who had a pace maker put in May. Pray that the fluid that has built up around the heart from the operation would go away.
- Pray for the AIM short-term teams starting this weekend in four different locations in Europe working with Muslim refugees.
We would love to hear from you! Email us back and let us know what you are doing for the summer! Also, if you have any prayer requests, we would love to pray for you!